Is a measurement and diagnosis centre that is accredited by the Ministry of Education to issue official assessment reports that are accredited by the Ministry of Social Development and the Ministry of Health.
The Princess Taghrid Center for Measurement and Diagnosis
To be the official scientific and practical reference for institutes working in the diagnosis and evaluation field and to train the concerned personnel based on modern strategies and mechanisms in the special education field within the Arab world.
Manage the diagnosis and evaluation process in Jordan and the region within standardized protocols by accurate modern principles and criteria to come up with recommendations proportional to the cases and expand this experience to the relevant parties. Finally to ensure there is a new generation of qualified and specialized personnel with high efficiency in the field of special education across the Arab world.
- Adopt standardized protocol for the diagnostic and evaluation process in the region including a consisting strategy and established rules to control the evaluation process
- Using modern, high-quality Arabic evaluation standards and programs tailored to suit all disabilities categories according to standardized scientific models with professional foundations.
- Training on programs and kits used in evaluation within an annual plan that includes all the necessary services and training programs to establish a solid base of personnel capable of carrying out the diagnostic and evaluation process with sound foundations
- Create evaluation units for each category separately to ensure professionalism in the performance
- Evaluate and diagnose cases within a sequential process that includes producing sound individual reports and programs
- A comprehensive evaluation of student’s cases in all their categories in terms of mental, cognitive, psychological, and educational abilities, and issuing a certified educational report that explains the assessment of each case and the necessary recommendations by a specialized team.
- The center is a formally integrated training unit that trains tests, metrics, and programs for disability groups through approved training courses and diplomas.
- The center is considered as a laboratory for studies and research related to disability across the region
The targeted served group by the center through the provided services:
- Cases evaluation and diagnosis – learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorder, hyperactivity and all types of syndromes, all types of developmental disorders and development delay, talent and superiority, low achievement, speech, and language delay.
- Training and qualification of personnel who deal with the relevant categories of teachers, specialists and trainers through training courses by following modern standards and programs approved.
- Learning Time Academy
- The Ministry of Education
- The Ministry of Social Development
- The Ministry of Health
- The Supreme Council for the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Al-Ahliyya Amman University
- Hashemite University